Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

admin stuff

0 0

im grounded and i dont have admin to my computer. i need to download a program for my computer class but i need admin to do it. is there anyway to get around this without getting full admin?

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote: im grounded and i dont have admin to my computer. i need to download a program for my computer class but i need admin to do it. is there anyway to get around this without getting full admin?

Ok, the im grounded bit seems to suggest you are about 13…..

If you really need the program, ask your parents to log on and get it for you.

If you really want to learn, google adding a local admin account.

0 0

You can ask your parents? I'm assuming by being grounded you mean got in trouble and got some privileges taken away. If so, then what does that have to do with anything? If you need the program for a class, ask your parents if they will log into the admin account, install the program, and then you can go about your business.

Edit: jjbutler beat me too it :(

Edit2: BTW, there's nothing wrong with being 13 (unless you are retarded as well).

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote: im grounded and i dont have admin to my computer. i need to download a program for my computer class but i need admin to do it. is there anyway to get around this without getting full admin? Ask and explain why you need it.

0 0

If you have window's

command prompt

iBlaze:net user administrator *
Type a password for the user:
Retype the password to confirm:
The command completed successfully.

iBlaze:```

0 0
  1. im six-fucking-teen
  2. you dont know my parents
  3. thank you for the command prompt line,

0 0

hacker2k wrote:

BTW, there's nothing wrong with being 13 (unless you are retarded as well). Yeah. I'm only 14, and I find myself to be educated quite well.

But anyway.

Assuming you are using windows: Go to start -> Programs -> accessories open up the command prompt.

––This is if that doesn't work–– Open up notepad, type

@echo off start cmd.exe

and save as something.bat, making sure to change the type to all files. PM me if that didn't work either. ––OKAY—–

So now you're in the command prompt. Type 'net user administrator *' it will say 'Type a password for the user: ' type your pass (It will not make any sort of mark to confirm you pressed a key) and press enter, not it says 'Retype the password to confirm: ' just retype it and press enter.

Now log in as the administrator.

0 0

s3klyma wrote:

––This is if that doesn't work–– Open up notepad, type

@echo off start cmd.exe

and save as something.bat, making sure to change the type to all files. PM me if that didn't work either. ––OKAY—–

You can also just write command.com and it will bring up a command prompt.

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote:

1. im six-fucking-teen
  2. you dont know my parents
  3. thank you for the command prompt line,

We don't know your age or parents and, I for one, really don't give a shit about either. It's amazing how your story changes every time you ask this same question:

How can I get admin on a Windows box?

You've asked it already with different stories. Maybe if you'd quit making up stories to get an answer and just be brutally fucking honest, someone would do more than laugh at you.

0 0

Thanks skathgh420 I totally forgot about that.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: We don't know your age or parents and, I for one, really don't give a shit about either. It's amazing how your story changes every time you ask this same question:

You've asked it already with different stories. Maybe if you'd quit making up stories to get an answer and just be brutally fucking honest, someone would do more than laugh at you.

and Zephyr_Pure: what the hell is your problem? you know as well as i do your just pissed about something that's happening in your tiny little world and the best way that you know to deal with it is by getting mad at others just because your that fucking sad. THAT'S being brutally fucking honest.

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote:

1. im six-fucking-teen Hi, I'm fif-fucking-teen
  2. you dont know my parents You don't know mine either
  3. thank you for the command prompt line, You're welcome

Papa_Smurff wrote: [quote]Zephyr_Pure wrote: We don't know your age or parents and, I for one, really don't give a shit about either. It's amazing how your story changes every time you ask this same question:

and Zephyr_Pure: what the hell is your problem? you know as well as i do your just pissed about something that's happening in your tiny little world and the best way that you know to deal with it is by getting mad at others just because your that fucking sad. THAT'S being brutally fucking honest.

[/quote]

This guy deserves more respect than you are giving him. If you had asked a legitimate question,he would be among the first to help you as he was with myself and several of the other users here. He is not sad at all, you are. First of all, the damn "How do I get a command prompt on Windows?" is explained on youtube as well as readily available on Google. Secondly, you put no real thought into this question. You did not post what you have tried or anything to help someone at all. Thirdly, this is like one of the worst stories that I have ever seen. So you mean to tell me that you asked your parents and they refused to download it for you despite telling them that you needed it for class? Hell, did you try the library and see if you could attain the copy? Did you even tell the teacher your plight and ask to come after school and get a download?

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote: and Zephyr_Pure: what the hell is your problem?

Let's flash back, shall we? Previous forum post:

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=63&thread_id=13583

Excerpt:

Papa_Smurff wrote: i have heard that there is a way to create a new admin using command prompt. i can access a limited account

Sound familiar? Put more effort into figuring it out on your own AFTER people have already helped you once; use their hints as guidance.

That is my problem. It's not my little world that causes me to respond as I do.

It's yours.

korg wrote: Good point Zephyr! You guy's do realize to use any net user commands you need to admin rights to start with, right?

Exactly. Learn from the people that know their Windows.

Admin from hell
0 0

Good point Zephyr! You guy's do realize to use any net user commands you need to admin rights to start with, right?