Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Yet another thread:) This is like asking, mhm I've some money what clothes should I buy….

Win Vista Win XP Mandriiva Ubuntu Gentoo Debian blah blah blah google blah blah blah

But for you, I'd say Windows 95 is the right choice ;)

Banned
0 0

Dual-boot XP with Debian (or any other distro you happen to like).

Retired
10 0

The reason i ask is that i am on hardy heron (ubuntu 8.04) and i don't much care for it, so I'll check out debian (since both post mentioned it) and see if I like that one

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

You have the gift of completely lacking scruples. Somehow you can turn any little thing that pops into your head into a new forum topic and you have absolutely no fear of looking like an ass. How many threads have you started this week? Seriously, I wanna know.

Banned
0 0

ynori7 wrote: You have the gift of completely lacking scruples. Somehow you can turn any little thing that pops into your head into a new forum topic and you have absolutely no fear of looking like an ass.

0 0

He was repeating it for emphasis. There's no point in telling you which OS / distro to use because, no matter what your choice is, you'll still end up in the forums posting some stupid thread like the asshat you are. So, pick whatever you like.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: You have the gift of completely lacking scruples. Somehow you can turn any little thing that pops into your head into a new forum topic and you have absolutely no fear of looking like an ass. How many threads have you started this week? Seriously, I wanna know.

Wayyyy too many, he posts many threads on his music asking if people like it too…

No one likes it, I think that may be why he is posting less threads asking about it…

@ yous3lf : Congrats on 923 shit posts in the forum, and 312 in the shoutbox :D

Betcha can't get 1000 forum posts by the end of the night… :o

Almost forgot, good job getting -41 community points!! :D

My favourite OS's are XP and BackTrack3.

Retired
10 0

@ moshbat: Links Maybe or thread names? Then i will delete this thread, becuase for once, I Did some research.

0 0

yours31f wrote: @ moshbat: Links Maybe or thread names? Then i will delete this thread, becuase for once, I Did some research.

Wow, that is a FIRST!

Ya know, you always seem to do your reseach AFTER you post your threads, I don't know about everyone else, but I usually try to find the answer BEFORE I post a forum…

Wait, if you did some reseach, why fuck do you need us to spoon feed you your fucking links?

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: @ moshbat: Links Maybe or thread names? Then i will delete this thread, becuase for once, I Did some research.

USE, THE FUCKING, SEARCH OPTIONS.

GOOGLE, HBH SEARCH, WHATEVER. SHUT UP. DIE.

0 0

You obviously didn't research very fucking hard, since there are a million of them in the forums. You want links and thread names? Find them yourself. It's not like it's worth wasting our time to find the shit for you when you'll just end up back in these forums posting ANOTHER thread on shit that's been covered before in the forums. Maybe they'll add a feature to HBH that will flood your email with the threads just like yours every time you open your fucking mouth to spew more crap in here.

Banned
0 0

moshbat wrote: More hijacking!

Zephry, your quote needs updating every now and then to correspond with the cunt's posts.

Nope. Quoting is static. Citing something that has been written.

Just that.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Maybe they'll add a feature to HBH that will flood your email with the threads just like yours every time you open your fucking mouth to spew more crap in here.

Shit, if I get the chance, I voting for that!

Nice idea…

Retired
10 0

AT ADMINS PLEASE REMOVE THREAD

0 0

yours31f wrote: AT ADMINS PLEASE REMOVE THREAD

I think you can remove it by editing your first post. I'm pretty sure it gives you the option to delete the thread.

Also, how the fuck do you expect them to delete it, none are online?

EDIT: You can't delete it yourself..

:evil:

0 0

yours31f wrote: AT ADMINS PLEASE REMOVE THREAD

Yeah, it must be pretty disheartening to get assaulted with flames every time you make a thread, huh? Maybe one day, you'll learn to keep your fucking mouth shut until something that might actually be interesting to someone other than yourself comes out. I would ask for an intelligent post from you, but I feel that is asking WAY too much of someone that picks their OS's with a fucking coin-flip.

About my quotes, I don't keep up enough with what this douche says… while I enjoy a bit of flaming from time to time, I really do try to get to the real threads more. These threads are just filler while I wait for responses in the other threads. :)

0 0

moshbat wrote: I tend to try and post in threads where I have some knowledge of the specific topic (unless there's some arsehole there, in which case, I flame ;)). Since Mr ICan'tPostAboutSaidTopicsSoI'llJustPostMyOwnCompletelyPointlessOnes here cannot do that…

Yeah, true… I know you have your obligation to the regulation of morons. :) It's the part about knowledge of a specific topic that generally keeps me bogged down in my flaming; most of the topics that come up are ones I have valid input for.

I wonder if there is a forum ban option for admins. That would be useful here for the OP.

0 0

Damn, another of yours3lf's "virgin threads" raped and discarded. Not trying to be insulting, but if you know that over 99% of what you post gets you flamed, why bother coming back to the forums (or better yet the site itself)?

0 0

Moshbat, it's so… strange to see one of your posts with a different image in it. But I like it nonetheless. :)

[/offtopic]

0 0

How do you become an "HBH Guru" with only 1780 points?

just for example fuser has 1565 points and his rank is only hacker level 3???

0 1

the hell does this have to do with the thread?

0 0

For christs sake yours3lf, just kill yourself already!

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]s3klyma wrote: Moshbat, it's so… strange to see one of your posts with a different image in it. But I like it nonetheless. :)

[/offtopic]

I got a bit bored too.

Oh, and to whomever mentioned it, forum posts are included in rank… [/quote]

Sjit Yours3lf has so many post, I'm surprised he isn't number one instead system_meltdown…

0 0

fuser wrote: the hell does this have to do with the thread?

what do any of these replies have to to do with the thread with the exception of the post by clone4?

I'm following the theme here, common now son.

@moshbat thanks bud