Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

wnidows xp safe mode

0 0

i have locked my self out of my computer and i have forgotten the password for my safe mode as well so i cant recover my account. is there any way to get around this?

0 0

Do you have the default Administrator account disabled?

If not then simply type Administrator as the user and hit enter.

I hope I am of some help.

0 0

stdio wrote: Alternatively, if you are able to use another computer and download/burn this program: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd And just crack your current password

I second this suggestion. It's likely that you didn't disable the storage of LM hashes on your computer, so Oph could probably chew through your pass in about 5 minutes.

xxSk1N_D33Pxx wrote: Do you have the default Administrator account disabled? If not then simply type Administrator as the user and hit enter. I hope I am of some help.

Why is it that, every time someone says THAT particular sentence, it seems like they're subconsciously realizing how utterly useless their "help" is? Considering that he managed to lock himself out of his computer and forgot his "Safe Mode" password (i.e. "Administrator" account password), I'd say he won't get off that easy.

0 0

i have heard that there is a way to create a new admin using command prompt. i can access a limited account

0 0

Papa_Smurff wrote: i have heard that there is a way to create a new admin using command prompt. i can access a limited account

Sounds less like it's actually your computer now… If you can use the "at" command to schedule a task, then you could try spawning a Command Prompt with SYSTEM permissions. Doubt you'll make that happen, though.

How exactly did you manage to forget your password and your Administrator password both?

0 0

Excuse my above reply Papa_Smurff. I acted before thinking.

Zephyr_Pure thanks for generously pointing out my stupidity.

0 0

Use a linux live CD get the Sam files crack the sams

0 0

Make a password reset disk… )google for one)

Or use a DOS disk, see if you can create an admin through it…

Yes there is a way to, no I don't remember it. (google is your friend :) )

:D

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: Make a password reset disk… )google for one)

If he can't access a privileged account, a password reset disk will be useless… since it will only reset the passwords of accounts that he has access to.

Or use a DOS disk, see if you can create an admin through it…

Last Windows OS that used a true DOS prompt was Windows 98. Fail 2.

Yes there is a way to, no I don't remember it. (google is your friend :) )

:D

What an utterly useless post. Did you read that horrid waste of time before you posted it?