Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

.ptf to .mp3?

0 0

I have some .ptf files that me and my friend recorded and I don't know how to convert them to .mp3.

thanks in advanced.

0 0

Considering it takes less effort to google something than to come here, log on, and make a post you could assume that yes, I already have googled it. So take your trolling elsewhere and stop being an asshole. Thanks ;-)

0 0

Rever wrote: Considering it takes less effort to google something than to come here, log on, and make a post you could assume that yes, I already have googled it. So take your trolling elsewhere and stop being an asshole. Thanks ;-)

I put a link up here, to a direct download. The program would convert all kinds of files to MP3, including pft

It was on the very first page of the google results..

very first page…..

You are so useless, I urge you to leave this site immediately.

Instead of wasting everyones' time, try reading this page, and looking for your name or a picture of you on it…

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/useless

I hope you choke on a spoon~

Night_Stalker

0 0

The only link I see is the "just fucking google it".

0 0

Yeah, thanks for editing your post.

And I feel sorry that you're having a bad day, but you really shouldn't take it out on others. Why don't you get off the computer you seem to always be on and take a break? The fresh air would do you good. But the fact that you come onto my post and waste your time only to bitch without helping somebody out shows how pathetic you really are. You must be bored if you have nothing better to do, so go outside in the sunlight and make some friend.

0 0

I deleted the other one..

I thought..

"Why couldn't he use google, I found the correct program on the first page of results?!?!"

Here. Maybe this will help you, it will all the other members of HBH

Please, do not wait, do it ASAP!