Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

remote control

0 0

hi, can anyone help me, i want some software, that i can watch/control another computer thought internet, but server will be on windows xp and client on linux(gentoo), i want something like remote administrator control thanks

0 0

Make your own?

You make a keylogger that sends the keypresses over to a server/client that is watching that computer. Also, have a set of commands to execute things etc.

If you don't think making your own is a good idea, go and google 'remote administration' and find one instead of having people look for one for you.

0 0

I must admit I AM LAZY I have my main pc connected to the tv and using a eeepc I remote in and change channel rdesktop is compatible with mstsc

0 0

to reaper4334: yes i trying to make my own, but is not finished yes, and i need something now….and i want to see desktop, not just keylogs

Banned
0 0

Cryptcat sends his regards.

0 0

Most of the programs I'm aware of are either expensive, or don't work on multiple platforms. Bomgar is a great way to get this task done, but you have you pay a pretty pricey fee to get it. It's nice and secure though. The only other thing I can think of that will help you have some degree of remote control would be SSH, but that's more for servers.