Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Software without Uninstallers

0 0

I have recently installed Atlantica Online as a friend told me to try it. I have not had time and I need the extra 6GB for my Virtual Machine so I decided to remove it today. I went into Add / Remove Programs and nothing to be found.

I followed by going:

Ndoors->Atlantica Online -> (no uninstall) C:\Ndoors\Atlantica\ (no uninstall)

Now I am do the point like, ok so what do I do with this? I just went ahead and deleted the folder as I found nothing in the registry about this game.

Anyone have ways to uninstall software like this

0 0

download ccleaner. It has a feature to remove software…or you could just find the folder that contains the information on your C:/ prob in the program files folder and delete that folder. but only do that if you know what your doing

0 0

If ccleaner doesn't do what you want, google the reg keys and files you need to delete. or running a search on your computer should get a big chunk.

0 0

Well i would just say find those files and delete them it will take them off and if the file still appears in your add/remove menu you can use ccleaner to remove that but the best way is just delete it from your Program files folder. Its 3 gigs big folder cant miss it

0 0

It was just listed under C:\

ccleaner did not even find this software on it.

0 0

Get ahold of a Geek Squad MRI cd. You can find them online! (if u download one and it tells you that it has expired just roll back your calender on your pc a couple of months. If that dosent work go back a few more till you get the correct date) The MRI cd is loaded with tuns of features and will remove any program that does not want to be removed like Norton & AOL

and if u burn a bootable cd and run it on a restart there are way more features. (This is one of the best cd's i have in my collection!)

0 0

Which type of bootable CD do you have?