Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

How can I convert .exe file to .elf file? I don't wanna use WINE, or play with file system. Changings headers isn't good idea (imo). DO you know any software converter< pelase?

Admin from hell
0 0

YOU CAN FIND STUFF ON GOOGLE? Wow that must be new!

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]korg wrote: YOU CAN FIND STUFF ON GOOGLE? Wow that must be new!

I know! It was scary![/quote]

Holy shit!!! Where has google been all these years?!?!? This method worked the first try!

0 0

i searched thtat, but only results i've found was: elf2exe, not exe2efl ;p

0 0

i don't know, could you give me some links or string to google, i don't speak English well, so maybe i can't found anything interesting :)

0 0

i can see only elf -> exe :|

0 0

moshbat wrote: A quick google gives you an amazing amount of results. Weird, huh?

In the future, people are going to be searching for this on google, and see this post. Think before you post, don't make yourself look like a douchebag Y_Y

Besides, I just had a look on Google and there doesn't seem to be any major, well-known solution to this problem, so let's try and add knowledge to the internet, rather than just telling people to use Google.

0 0

so share it ;p (please)