Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Windows Account Problems

0 0

Well, I have recently set up a user hierarchy on my computer. Now my brother plays this game Fiesta and for some reason (I have googled around) it will not let him play. He is a limited user and Fiesta tells him that he needs to be on an admin account to play. My question is how can I set him up so that he is able to play his game, but not be a Admin?

~~Thanks in Advance

0 0

I don't no of anyways to do that, W/O getting the admin's pass. And making him admin.

0 0

kind of a weird Idea but he could use vmware or something to set up an OS then play the game threw that. Of course if he is not admin he won't be able to install vmware. But I'm sure a little SE would do the trick. Just an idea…

0 0

Alright ,well thanks for the suggestion, but I guess I will need to broaden my search.

Banned
0 0

The only way would be to make him admin but limit him anyway, by configuring and editing the registry. I wish zephyr_pure was still around, he'd be able to help you with this.

Regrettably, I can't.

0 0

Which brand of MS is it? I've toyed around with my Vista and found something that might help Right click it and select properties. There should be a checkbox that says run as administrator in the Compatibility tab, select that and see what it does. Or, you can select properties and then select Security and then select his account and change Permissions for it.

Admin from hell
0 0

Yeah, Don't use steadystate it sucks. It will cause more problems then good with the admin account. All you need to do is navigate to: hkey_local_machine\software\"game name here" and rt click to permissions and give your brother full control to the game. also check: hkey_current_user\software\ and do the same. Very easy can't believe nobody posted this yet.

0 0

Dude, that's awesome, didnt know that works great.