Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

strange shit happening

0 0

Hai guys. I've been banned from a forum a few months ago. I've tried making a new account, of course I ended up banned. I decided to change a few things so that I will not get banned again. After a few tries, I'm still getting banned.

• I changed IP
  • I used proxy
  • I changed MAC address
  • I installed a new browser
  • I used another e-mail address. I can't imagine what the …. is wrong. The site does not contain any flash code as far as I know. The question is: how could I register on the site without getting instantly banned?

0 1

you tried not acting like a cock on this other forum?

maybe they ban you because of what you post.

If you change IP's and have new cookies, then you should be fine. unless they've banned your whole host name / ISP, which i doubt.

0 0

Where did you get banned from?

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: If you change IP's and have new cookies, then you should be fine. unless they've banned your whole host name / ISP, which i doubt. Actually, I think they did. The reason for my ban is that the forum owner thinks I'm an another guy (whom I know in fact, he lives not far from me). slpctrl wrote: Where did you get banned from? d2jsp

0 0

Meh. I recently got banned from evilzone, and I tried changing my shit too to no avail. I'm not gonna try too hard though, it's evilzone after all…not a big deal besides I don't really consult very many people on my coding anyway :p.

0 0

moshbat wrote: Simple solution: Don't get banned in the first place…

But, you could always try and steal an unused account…

Eh, it depends on the community. HBH has been cool as shit…evilzone…not so much. A friend(of mine) that used to be a member here died, and I linked to a thread on another forum I knew him to go to which questioned his death and that's why I got banned. I gave nothing but mad respect to most evilzoners as I know plenty who are extremely talented, very very talented but they're fascist little bitches :p.