Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can't login...

0 0

I can't login to HBH while using Firefox, but if I use IE6(i hate) i can login perfectly fine. In Firefox, it says, "Malformed Request - Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again." Please help fix this, i hate using IE6.

0 0

for firefox do you have any addons? if so what are they?

0 0

chatzilla, fasterfox, firebug, live http headers, and stealther. i figured this might be the problem, but i disabled all of them and i still cant login

0 0

hmm not quite sure what to do for you then, sorry

You Like this!
90 0

maybe you disabled cookies. if you disable cookies, sometimes you get that error too.

0 0

i know that if i use my foxyproxy that i can't get in so maybe you have a proxy on that is affecting it?

0 0

oh was also facing the same problem two days ago….but its ok now….i can access HBH from ff too

0 0

well wasn't FF just recently updated or something. maybe that had something to do with it.

Ph4n70m
0 0

Ashu wrote: oh was also facing the same problem two days ago….but its ok now….i can access HBH from ff too

In what way did that help? You could atleast state what your problem was, and how you fixed it. So even if it''s not his problem.. atleast other people can learn from it

@shadowboy1505: I had a problem with my cookies one time, but shadowls already mentioned that, So i don't think i can help you, sorry

Parker

0 0

you have been making some uselesss unhelpful posts around here

Ph4n70m
0 0

fallingmidget wrote: you have been making some uselesss unhelpful posts around here

Me? I know my posts are pretty lame the majority of the time.. But i dunno.. i just like to be 'active' i s'pose.. Sorry. i'll try and make my posts more relevent and thoughtful from now on

0 0

lol.

not you.

the ashu guy

Ph4n70m
0 0

Haha, fair enough In that case.. i'll delete that post loll

[edit]Maybe not.. You can't delete them, oh well[/edit]

0 0

you could just change it to ..