Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How do I...?

0 0

Ok, my problem is that I had saved some pictures in a simple folder on my computer. This idiot was playing on my laptop and deleted the folder from mydocs and from the recycle bin. I really need those pictures again and it's very important. I have thought about doing system restore but i'm not sure that will bring back that deleted folder. Is there any way that it can be accessed again? I'm pretty sure there is because it should still be stored somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated for this topic.

Thanks in advance, Cod3

0 0

Yeah I think system restore will do that, if not there are a host of data recovery programs, most of them require payment though, torrents?

gl

Retired
10 0

I'm not sure where to get it back but i know there is a way. Anything you ever do is stored on your computer. It's just a matter of finding it.

0 0

yes such recovery is plausible…

if my memory serves me right… such recovery is possible because when you delete from computer it doesn't actually get rid of entire data… it delete first several segments where it indicates beginning of file, so computer doesn't know there is file there…. and overwrites such rest of data segment when needed so it's pretty much like deleted file….

that's why i prefer "/shred" on linux…. now then data is completely lost…

also… yes there is program detect such memory or some other way to recover files, and they are mostly require considerable amount of money….

google system recovery tool….

I think there is a linux distro does that for window… not sure how that is done or if it's true at all….

0 0

ok, thanks for your replies and help. I will dl one of them and goto work. Thanks again and if i have any problems, you'll hear fro me again.

0 0

try the program "restoration"