Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Fairly Simple FireFox problem.

0 0

Okay, so I have been working off-and-on all day on the Basic Web Missions (I just started HellBound Hackers.) I have gotten to Basic Mission 4, through the help of various articles, well… I'm learning. But my problem is, the source code.

I have had no trouble with the source code all this time, then on Basic three (I think) I installed this mandatory plug-in, and now when ever I look at the source, it's fairly small… And color coded. Which I don't understand either… Why is it suddenly doing this? And it's been for all websites that I try to view the source on.

Anyone care to help a troubled young mind?

You Like this!
90 0

what do you mean the source code color and stuff? if you able to just view source, thats good enough for everything. Color and stuff is just for looks, but it still does it's job.

0 0

Color code is highlighting syntax, makes it faster to comprehend large blocks of code and much easier than plain black in my opinion.

Right click, view source, and in the view menu there's font +/- on there, that should fix it

0 0

I fixed my problem by going to 'view' then hitting 'wrap long lines'. Sorry for my ignorance, once again. I am just learning. Wouldn't have been able to do it without your guys' posts, causing me to look into the toolbar on the top. Thanks.

You Like this!
90 0

no problem, were are always here to help.B)

0 0

Ah don't worry, even the people you think are elite have their n00b moments, like a certain god level that left a shell on his site by accident for testing. No names no names.

You Like this!
90 0

mmm, was it a c99 shell? cause i did that too. but it is off now.