Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Photoshop CS2 and Tablet Sensitivity Issue

0 0

I use a Genius G-Pen tablet with Photoshop CS2, but I have an issue. I have the pressure sensitivity under control, but I have an issue with actual motion. The tablet is set to relative location, and it works fine when PS is not on; however, the sensitivity of the tablet decreases by around 500% when Photoshop runs. I think Photoshop is trying to make it more precise; well, it's so precise I can't even draw a line 300px long!

How can I disable or configure the motion sensitivity of a stylus/graphics tablet in Photoshop? Adobe help is not helping, and I have not been able to find anything on this googling… all is just pressure sensitivity or a related issue. I have this up on yahoo answers right here

My Question on Yahoo Answers

Thanks very much!

0 0

As a temporary solution I have my tracking set to absolute, but I would prefer relative…

0 0

mmm, no one know anythign on this? The issue is not the pen's driver, I am pretty sure…

I'll try to find a generic driver for the tablet, the proprietary one might be the problem… at least I could rule that out.

You Like this!
90 0

dude whats up with all your double post?

0 0

Just bumping I guess… 'eh, does it bump me when I edit? I know I shouldn't do it but I'm desperate for a solution, I can't find anything on why PS does this :\ but I'm still looking…

You Like this!
90 0

ahh, just bumping. i see. well its gooding your trying to bump for solution. well i am not too got photoshow myself. so i can't help you. but il will try to figure it out too.