Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can't Log In with Firefox

0 0

Okay, I was busy one day downloading a bunch of stuff for my firefox browser, right? Well I downloaded a referer spoofing application and now every time I try to log into HBH I get a 'Malformed Request" error.

The exact wording is:

Malformed Request

Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again. <address>Apache Server at www.hellboundhackers.org Port 80</address>

So I uninstalled the referer spoof program, restart my whole computer, and restart firefox. What hapens? The same malformed error shows up :/ What happened? It was working fine until I downloaded this application, but it's gone now, yet the error persists…

Please help, I hate IE….

0 0

Wat version of firefox are you using? latest upgrade?

0 0

Yes, why?

0 0

Hmm, try downloading the ref spoofer again and removing all settings from it. Perhaps the old ones weren't removed when you uninstalled ^^ otherwise you could try reinstalling firefox.

0 1

uninstall the referrer first.

to do this go to: tools -> add-ons, click on it, select the offending add-on and choose uninstall

0 0

Okay, so far:

1. I've re-installed the referer spoof program, disabled everything and uninstalled it.

That failed…

1. I uninstalled firefox and re-installed it.

That failed…

1. I've rebooted!

Still failed -.-

I've tried everything…any other ideas? :/ What exactly IS a malform request error anyway?? Dx

Python Ninja
0 0

what OS?

delete either

~/.mozilla or %user%\AppData\Mozilla

0 0

I'm using Vista currently (I know, don't worry, I has Linux xD)

~/.mozilla or %user%\AppData\Mozilla

Where would I find those? o.o

0 0

sircx wrote: What exactly IS a malform request error anyway?? Dx

HBH uses this method as protection against CSRF attacks run from other sites ^^

You could also try removing ALL entries containing "firefox" from the registry ;)