Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

USB Ports...

0 0

Every time I plug in my USB cord for my iPod it comes up with a little bubble in the corner saying "power surge on HUB" or something of that sort, and i just have to reset the USB ports and it's all fine. Anyway of fixing this 'power surge' problem?

0 0

which ipod is it

0 0

Video. 30 gig. but it will do it before i even plug my iPod in.

0 0

<offtopic> HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!

i seriously want to do that :D </offtopic>

0 0

<re:off topic>

today at school a kid saw it and said "only nerds will get that…to bad i get it…:("

i couldn't help but lol.

0 0

[ontopic] get an iTouch :) [/ontopic]

0 0

[ontopic] get an iTouch :) [/ontopic]

0 0

oh i just remeber hearing something about the new nanos and that they do something like that

0 0

well now that i think about it… it never did do this until my sister got one of those.

0 0

If it was that then maybe it messed with the plug or something. I don't know. I'm really iliterate when it comes to new hardware.

I'm from back in the floppy days.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: I'm from back in the floppy days.

The good old days :)

0 0

i miss floppies, so easy to redo

0 0

the only thing that sucked about floppy's is that I would have to carry like 3000 of them to give one song to my friend..

0 0

eXXon wrote: the only thing that sucked about floppy's is that I would have to carry like 3000 of them to give one song to my friend..

Sure… If the song was about 4GB :p nah seriously, that sucked. With a limit of about 1,39 MB I realized that most MP3 files were at least 2MB big ^^

0 0

I'm talking back when USB ports didn't exist.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

floppys sucked becuase they broke so easy

0 0

well any of you remember tape drives for the Commodore 64

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: If it was that then maybe it messed with the plug or something. I don't know. I'm really iliterate when it comes to new hardware.

I'm from back in the floppy days.

5.25" was what I used when I first started gaming. That was a long time ago in the mid-80's. fallingmidget, how old are you?