Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

laptop memory issue

0 0

I have an Acer laptop that I wanted to put memory on. I went to the website to see what memory I needed…I did this and got the exact type of memory for my laptop. After getting the memory I inserted it into the memory slot and when i turned it back on the comp would not recognise it.

HELP NEED MEMORY AND DON"T HAVE TIME TO GET EXTERNAL DRIVE

0 0

give us more details… what type of ram, what is currently in the machine, where you put it… specifics, man!

We'd love to help if you would just tell us what's going on :\

0 0

ThorsDecree wrote: give us more details… what type of ram, what is currently in the machine, where you put it… specifics, man!

We'd love to help if you would just tell us what's going on :\

I have ddr II 5300 memory in the computer now that is what came with it. I put it in the slot next to the other memory…Is there any other questions i will be on

Admin from hell
0 0

Need more info than that, What model is it, How much ram was in it originally, How much did you buy to add.

0 0

well, did you try to remove your original memory and put the new one to the same slot as was the old one? If it works maybe you have some problem with second slot… (or the new memory is broken)