Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

My internet keeps failing

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Well for about 2 months now every few hours every browser I try gives me an 'unable to open' or 'connection was reset' error for every web page I visit, then my email app loses connection and about 2 minutes later msn loses connection too and when i try troubleshooting with the msn repair it gives a warning on key ports. I'm using Windows Vista, AOL, a Belkin router and Comodo firewall (not the best of combinations i know :p), I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting to my router and internet, i check my firewall and router settings but nothing works and even logging on and off again doesn't work so the only thing to do is restart my computer completely. I've asked on yahoo answers and only got run anti virus or reinstall windows and I've googled around but found nothing probably because its quite a vague question. Does anyone have an idea on what is going on or better how to fix it, thanks :)

Banned
0 0

You tried asking your ISP 'what up?'?

0 0

This happened to me recently. My modem blew out. They replaced the modem. Now my internet works. B)

Banned
0 0

Usually I just shut off my Modem, then turn it right back on.

0 0

spyware wrote: You tried asking your ISP 'what up?'?

What's up?

Haha, couldn't resist it ^^

Banned
0 0

Uber0n wrote: What's up? Haha, couldn't resist it ^^

Actually, it's speech communication/street slang. What up dawg?

Banned
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Uber0n wrote: What's up? Haha, couldn't resist it ^^

Actually, it's speech communication/street slang. What up dawg?[/quote]

nothin yo homie G

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Lol this thread has gone off topic, meh :)

spyware wrote: You tried asking your ISP 'what up?'?

No i havn't because AOL hardly has the best customer service where i am so i wanted to rule out it's something on my end first.

And the router I'm using now is quite new and it seems to work fine in the connect/disconnect/reconnect process which is why I'm finding it so weird, everything seems to work fine :/

0 0

standy???? Always works for me and the intel from Warez says most of those symptoms of failure on your browser was caused by a failing modem. Probably the case once again..

p.s. Spyware's a wigger :)

0 0

Yo brother from an other mother :P

could not resist saying things like that when other people do xD

0 0

wow!!!!!!!everyone applause..Death just made his first post trying to act BLACK!!!! romflmfao…sorry..couldn't resist