Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help with Firefox

0 0

[stupid]have you tried uninstalling and re-instilling firefox?[/stupid]

• Im am a moron as shown by fallenmidget*

0 0

@ziggy did you try reading a couple of lines up

0 0

lol i mistakenly skipped that line of writing

@midget: have you ever tried using less sass and a more direct approach to insulting other members?

0 0

at least i can read.

/And i wasn't tring to sass anyone i was just trying to state it in a better way then most members would/

0 0

lol touche, and i know i was just giving you a hard time [thank you]

0 0

no problem. I would be more than happy to point out the obvious any time you need me to.

0 0

I had this happen to me a while ago, except it was for IE. I had to do a system restore to fix it(unfortunately that is the cure for most major problems).

0 0

system restore ftw.

0 0

system restore always works

(well maybe not always)

0 0

once i got a virus and it would only let me system restore to one minute after i got the virus :O

0 0

you could always smash your computer with a shovel and buy a new one. then maybe it will work.

0 0

i was sad :( it was the first time i wasn't able to get rid of a virus on my own… i had to "send it in"

0 0

OR

you could do what i said with the shovel

0 0

I want to explore the update myself. Do you still know the url for the update? If you did, i could tell you in like a couple minutes. And, if it is a rootkit, you could remove it from the program using a tool from www.nuclearwintercrew.com .

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: no problem. I would be more than happy to point out the obvious any time you need me to.

Most women I know are like that. :D

Banned
0 0
  1. Are you using Wi-fi?
  2. What brand router/modem?
  3. 2.0.0.12? (Firefox, Gran Paradiso?)

0 0

uberfish wrote: i was sad :( it was the first time i wasn't able to get rid of a virus on my own… i had to "send it in"

well lol i always do the complete restores…the ones that take it back to when i first got the compy…heehee always wipes the suckers off for me :)