Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BACKTRACK 2 - Java problems

0 0

I recently needed Java - HBH irc.. I downloaded Java Runtime Environment.

I installed it as the instructions said to and when i test it, it does not work.

I was wonderin if any body knew why or of any compatibility issues.

Thanks

0 0

What error or errors did it give you? "It does not work" doesn't tell us much.

0 0

Sorry for the lack or information.

There is no errors, It just comes up with additional plugins are needed. I am 99% sure i installed JRE correctly.

Thanks

0 0

Do you have the additional plugins installed? If it still needs additional plugins / dependencies / etc., then it's not installed correctly.

fire_sale wrote: I recently needed Java - HBH irc.. I downloaded Java Runtime Environment.

I installed it as the instructions said to and when i test it, it does not work.

I was wonderin if any body knew why or of any compatibility issues.

Thanks

fire_sale wrote: Sorry for the lack or information.

There is no errors, It just comes up with additional plugins are needed. I am 99% sure i installed JRE correctly.

Tell you what… why not just start over, re-state your question clearly and sensibly, and then we can probably help you better. Go in order of initial attempt -> installation -> post-installation, and mention everything that's important. Otherwise, you're just going to be left to do your own research on Google.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

fire_sale wrote: I installed it as the instructions said to and when i test it, it does not work.

How exactly did you test it?