Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HELP I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!!!

0 0

Okay i have been having these problems…i cant download ANYTHING!! everytime i try to download something it stops i dont know why. it even does it on different computers in my house. BUT i can still play on XBOX live…halo 3 and stuff…so if some one knows whats going on if its my switch or if i should call my ISP many tips would be nice …peace

0 0

Try turning off your firewall temporarily (or maybe even your Anti-Virus). See if that works.

What do you have running:

• Browser, OS, Protection (Firewall/AV), anything …

0 0

try running hijackthis and view the log ;) ..also turn off any download mangers if u have any.

0 0

Some more information on the client you're using to download things, what exactly you're trying to download, etc, would really help.

0 0

yeah, without other information, i can only suggest using a

download manager

i dunno but it might show you the errors (if any)

WAIT A MINUTE

omg that was dumb…you cant download that.

anyway, it you can still view pages and stuff then your internet is fine, it might be a browser issueQ

maybe try updating some software (so you dont have to use the browser) and see it it works

adobe reader might be good for that

0 0

well no software problems…it seems that i burnt my Switch up….maybe a power surge or something….cuz i dont think that it is plugged into a surge protector..so i exchanged it and everything is all good…..but thats for the help and interest….peace guys.