Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

halfway on rooting 3

0 0

okay im a n00b i suck i shouldnt bother got the messages of hate from the other root 3 help boards.

but please could someone help me with is, ive got the extract command and im looking for the sam file. im looking in windows if its not in there then im going to be annoyed. im looking in there because the help command said so.

please post or pm:/

-sulphur

0 0

well you could always try to Google it ^-… or you can browse all the directories until you find it ^^… if you need help you could PM and ill try to help out

0 0

thanks pmed:)

0 0

heh, clearly he's too lazy to do the first two.

0 0

possibly but alas… utilitize your resources… i wont tell him more than necessary like vague hints as to where most EVERYTHING important is kept on your uhh… computer ^_-

0 0

actually ive already done the first 2 smart arse

0 0

sulphur wrote: actually ive already done the first 2 smart arse

funny that this challenge could be completed by anyone who knows how to use their windoze computer and has a versatile brain.

oh wait…

and sulfer is a shitty element. bromine is way cooler.

0 0

well you have to think… some people 1) dont use windows 2) dont use Dosprompt… i only know alot of it because i get bored with just sitting on the net ^_^

0 0

there is already more than enough information about this challenge. just read the topics..

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: i only know alot of it because i get bored with just sitting on the net ^_^

and that's why you have your high level of knowledge and he has his mediocre level of knowledge.

0 0

i suppose… but alas, we all have to start somewhere and some of us just have to be broken in before we realize what must be done to learn as we should

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: i suppose… but alas, we all have to start somewhere and some of us just have to be broken in before we realize what must be done to learn as we should

yeah, I guess you're right.

0 0

got the sam hash, i saw the dir but forgot to check it, i just missed it with the long list in the 32 folder:/