Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 1

0 0

Hi all,

I can't find a way to get the pass file from /etc, I tried several unix cmds incl. c*t, but I get disconnected everytime…

Can ne1 pm me what I'm doing wrong

tia

0 0

is this app even working ok, I mean c*t /dir/file should display the pass file in unix, why doesn't this work??? :(

Banned
0 0

The program is strict. My advise: look up an old topic on this.

0 0

yea spyware is right on this one if you dont give it exactly what its asking for itll kick you out and you get to do the 'whole thing' over again >.<

i think it does this to teach you not to make mistakes when you're really carrying out something such as this

0 0

Ok, so I've read most of the rooting 1 topics now, what more can I do, I'm even more convinced that I'm using the right command and am doing it properly, can I pm ne1 with my answer, coz this 'challenge' is making my hair turn grey :angry:

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

this challange is very precise lol one wrong command an you get D/C

you can pm if u want?

0 0

I-O-W-A wrote: this challange is very precise lol one wrong command an you get D/C

Indeed, and youve to keep linux in mind :) PM me of what you got…if you want

0 0

im in e**/ right now and i know the next place to go is e**/****** and i know the command to move to that dir but its not working i dont want to reveal anything more than i already have but am i on the right track or is another dir im looking for

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

you can pm me with what you got, i think where you are you dont actually need to go any further u just need to view the file im assuming u know *nix commands lol and the file ur looking for

0 0

i have submitted an article on it which should get you through it. Providing the admins decide its not too spoilerish then it should be up soon.

Wait a couple of days for it but if it dosnt come up then you can pm me.

0 0

i think that this is very huge hint: you need to use command that will move you into the upper directory, and then use the command <command><directory> :)

0 0

Can I speek with somone ho allready did this?I am realy stuck at /***/ directory i have type many *** commands but i cant figure it out.Tnx

0 0

You can push my button.