Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

[Help] RooTinG 1 Challenge.

0 0

200-Welcome to Ezekiels FTP Server.. 200- Current directory: /home/ezekiel ftp>

i have no idea where do go from here. i try and type linux commands but they just end up in getting me DC'd

0 0

if you get disconnected it means you typed the wrong command.

you need to get his logon password, google for where that is stored on linux :)

0 0

can i get the correct format to type the commands

0 0

Try typeing a very basic command that will 'help' you get the correct commands you can use for the directory area. You may wanna google linux commands while your at it and for the folder that linux stores its passwords in.

0 0

I'd suggest googling basic linux commands..you need to "move" from dir, to dir, "etc"..until you find the one where the "passwd" is stored.

0 0

see .. if you put two/ parts in this post together youll get to a higher directory

0 0

you need to use very simple command which is used to directory travelling… once you´re on ftp, you dont need any other command than this one..

0 0

I use Windows…And I'm stuck on Root 1, can anyone help me out? Like PM me or give me some helpful tips? Cause I'm looking for Linux commands =/ and comming up with nothing that'll work =/

0 0

remove if spoiler

you need to go up some levels dont you?

but it seems that if you have a "/" in the command it disconnects so how do you go up a level without using a "/"???

gooogle is your friend, use it

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

to be honest if people cant get how to do this from these posts then in not sure what to think lol, i think every imagninable spoiler has been said in these posts lol,

0 0

yes koolkeith12345 has right, and he gave to you a big hint.. if you know the command for directory travelling (i hope you know, its **) then you must know this: when you use ** / etc etc it will disconnect you. so you must use some other thing than "/" after that ** also a big big hint at end: "its not a word" :D