Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Root 1 Help

0 0

I know how to get to the ec directory. However it will not let me open the pad file. I'm pretty sure that I am supposed to type fe pa***d. I hope that is correct, and not to much information.

0 0

read your new pm from TotcoS ;)

0 0

I never got your PM. I don't know what the problem is. If you will please try it again. :)

0 0

The PM System is down at the moment…. But I will give you some guidance on this challenge. First off, this is a simulation so everything that you can do usually while rooting, won't work. Only a few set commands will work, others as you can see will terminate the connection…

FInd out what the command for changing directories is for unix, then read the explanation that the challenge gives to find out what you need to figure out or get rid of…..

0 0

Pretty sure that I am supposed to get the password file. I know how to change directories. I think that I might have the viewing the password file wrong. Can someone help me out please. My msn: josht0991@hotmail.com

0 0

xXREVOXx wrote: Pretty sure that I am supposed to get the password file. I know how to change directories. I think that I might have the viewing the password file wrong. Can someone help me out please. My msn: josht0991@hotmail.com

read your pm from me. the pms are up

0 0

hmmm, on this all I can say is look up *nix commands and see what let's you do what.

0 0

i can change directories i just cant figure out what commands let you view files in *nix but is it a little different like the change directories command? i have been working on this for awhile

0 0

I see that you hadn't use unix-like systems. You have to know command that is for creating and displaying short files. You can find it behind the link which user before me sent here.