Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 1

0 0

I'm to the welcome screen and i think i know what commands need to be used but i cant find how to enter them correctly, i keep getting kicked off. any pm or help would be great

Python Ninja
0 0

find out how to change directory's. learn about about associative directies. and the first two when you use ls in a shell. (not the challenge shell…. i don't think it works)

0 0

you only really need to know 2 commands after that point .. and of course what directory *nix uses to store its passwords

0 0

This is a sumulation so some things may not be how they usually are… as you may of realized cd / / doesn't work…. So try other things….

0 0

i know that cd// doesnt work but i havent herd or read anything else to change directories other then cd, cd.., cd ~, chdir, and none of those work assuming i know the right file name wich i pretty sure i do. I feel like im complicating this way more then i should am i missing something

0 0

check how you change directory in unix. you were quite close with those you tried.

0 0

This helped me, imagine that your / key is broken. So you can't use that, only the other way to go one directory at a time.

0 0

can i pm you with what i think the file name is because thats all i can think of that would be what im missing

0 0

can i pm you with what i think the file name is because thats all i can think of that would be what im missing

0 0

u can pm me if u want

0 0

check the punctuation on my first reply massive hint there