Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 2 help needed!!!

0 0

I have found the grey file..and source file too but im unable to delete it ..please PM me for a hint…i also tried rm command but that doesn work…

0 0

You May PM Me….

And i think you got that signature line from me….

0 0

all i did. was got into the directories that i could. deleted 3 files all together. the google one. the logs? i think and something else i dont remember.

then i typed in completed and i was finished.

0 0

Yup, that's exactly what you're supposed to do :p

0 0

When I did this challenge, I found a username and password, and logged in…. although I'm not sure where it was… But I remember I had to login for something…. and I may not of had to login, but I found one… And there are three files you have to delete… two of which are in almost the same folder… and the third is off in who knows where…

It is basically just going through every folder you can find…

0 0

Done!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx to unknowfromhell and all of u who have rplied to this forum…:p

0 0

No Probs Dude, Glad To Help You

0 0

Is this challenge down? Whenever I type in any of the commands it says:

ERROR: Command not recognised

0 0

KANO wrote: Is this challenge down? Whenever I type in any of the commands it says:

[quote]ERROR: Command not recognised

[/quote]

yeah I get the same error, i think it's down :(

0 0

yeh i get the same message.

0 0

the hardest part on this challange for me was the command: completed

to be honest: the command "completed" does not exist on linux systems… only if you create an alias or something alike :)

0 0

its not in linux.. its just a command that they tell you to enter when you're done doing everything..

0 0

wow i spent 20 minutes sitting here, not typing completed, and being confused, when i was done with the challenge. lol.

You Like this!
90 0

functionoverform wrote: wow i spent 20 minutes sitting here, not typing completed, and being confused, when i was done with the challenge. lol.

that is what you call. "dumbass" no offense.