Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ROOTING 1 - SO FAR IM IN /ETC/

0 0

WHEN I CHANGE THE DIRECTORY TO assd IT DISCONNECTS ME, ANY PM WITH HELP WIOULD BE GREATFUL!!!

IL REPLY AT HALF TIME OF THE FOOTY MATCH THO SORRY OR IF ITS A SLOW GAME ASAP

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

That's because it's a file not a folder…

0 0

You Need To ?READ? the file like system said its not a folder

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: That's because it's a file not a folder…

LOL

That might explain why you can't move to it. XD

0 0

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 0

so im in etc but then i have to look for the file assd …. correct?

0 0

AHHHHHH!

im getting confused now, why is there a telnet if i dont need to use it which makes me think oh, i need to use that but then what if i dont and im going the complete wrong way…

can someone pm me a way in which to go or guide me through????

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

hacker_jacob wrote: AHHHHHH!

im getting confused now, why is there a telnet if i dont need to use it which makes me think oh, i need to use that but then what if i dont and im going the complete wrong way…

can someone pm me a way in which to go or guide me through????

Check your messages…

0 0

thanks system! done it now… thanks all for your help :D

0 0

haha well it's good you send pm's when someone asks for help on a forum, maybe you should think about this: SOMEBODY ELSE MAYBE WANT TO READ IT LATER?? :D btw there are too less commands in the prog :D gl with it.I'm doing it also and i don't get why for example 'ls' don't work :( and telnet doesn't work for me eighter

0 0

If I had gotten to this post faster I could have mentioned I wrote an article a while ago on both rooting challenges. Sorry. :|