Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Connection Lost...ftp>

0 0

I have a problem with this rooting challenge, I noticed that if put the command cd /etc/, it won't work. No matter what I try, it won't work. What am I doing wrong????I read all the forums, but they didn't seem like they worked. This challenge is getting annoying. PLease help. Thanks.:(

0 0

One piece of advice. The program is very sensitive to input u feed him with. Everytime you miss-spell something it will say connection break. Its all about writing it the right way.(the commands are pretty straight-forward, they can be found with google easily) So you'll have to keep trying little variations of the input.(like add a space somewhere, remove it, add/remove a slash or something like that) ;)

Banned
0 0

read my article.

BC

0 0

Which article you speak of?

0 0

It still does the same thing, I tried cd /etc/ and cat /etc/, they still disconnect me from the server or box w/e.:(

0 0

please help.

0 0

this will be a nice hint

C:\folder\asdf\

and

C:\otherfolder\whatyouwant\

are two different things…. make sure you are cd'ing to the proper place

0 0

Lol sorry, but that didn't help either, I know that i have to change directories by cd'ing, but it's not working for some dumb reason, i need a walkthrough or something.:xx:

0 0

Instead of jumping right into /etc/ trying moving one step at a time.

0 0

For example?if i want to go to C:\ProgramFiles\Sierra, I first i cd to c then program files then sierra?

Banned
0 0

Look up Parent Directories.

IF you hit one of those sites index of… up on directory ;)

Bl4ckC4t