Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

connection lost

0 0

i undetstand how ftp works and all of that , but when i go to ftp into 69.13.37.42, and then type any other commands, my connection is lost. could someone point me in the right direction?

0 0

it is not actually the real FTP. it is just a program made by a HBH member that only takes the commands that it wants to inside its if() statement. You gotta nail the commands correct 100% or else it won't work. trust me i was on this one for awhile. i finally beat it tho after a 10min breather lol and i was like "lol im retarded"

0 0

i know that it is just a sim for ftp. i will keep trying, although i am not sure what different commands i could use inside of the FTP sim

0 0

besides that, my problem is when i open the "connection" to 69.13.37.42, it works. when i goto type ANY commands, it says that connection is lost, and all of that other stuff.

0 0

i thin that i will just keep on trying to get it

Python Ninja
0 0

piss about in dos. go in a few directories, then try and go back one without the slash key…..

0 0

I finished it and later checked out the article on it. It gave good advice, (pretend the slash key is broken)

0 0

i tried the same address (69.13.37.42) but it keeps kicking me off, is there something im not doing?:xx:

0 0

for some reason you have to mix the dos command to move up one directory to beat this mission. i just got done doing it (w00t!), and the format is kind of weird. remember, the etc is /etc/ , not /user/bla/etc. and remember to use cat… this should be a big enough hint for you

0 0

im able to get into the simulated ftp server but when ever i type a command or anything it kicks me right of.. helppp lol

0 0

Well you must type the correct comamnd ^^ It will work.

Banned
0 0

bigpimping wrote: im able to get into the simulated ftp server but when ever i type a command or anything it kicks me right of.. helppp lol

read my rooting article.