Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 1

0 0

I have gotten to where it lists the ports and i know which one i need to use but i dont know what to do now.

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

if you have connected then what would you do if you were at the computer in command prompt!

0 0

well i got into his computer and i know the command to change the directory and i know what directory to change to but everything i type in i get the connection lost error.

0 0

well i got into his computer and i know the command to change the directory and i know what directory to change to but everything i type in i get the connection lost error.

0 0

okay, pay attention to these two hints taken from a different thread:

how do you Change Directories .. ?

and:

heres a hint to the cd-ing to the right directory, pretend your slash key is broken

That's practically the answer right there! :)

0 0

do i include home/ezekiel when i am listing the directory that i am changing to

0 0

This challenge is moderately dumb right now. Someone should develop an application that better emulates a shell entirely, and challenges are plugged into that with a .script file somehow. The shell application itself should be more realistic to a shell environment.

Ideally, I would use a session-oriented VPS solution, whether with a simple chroot or BSD jailshell, it could allow users to access real applications that release a password.

0 0

do i include home/ezekiel when i am listing the directory that i am changing to

This challenge is kinda dumb. When changing directories, take it one step at a time. You can't just go directly to where you want to go… ;)

0 0

i know that i cant go directly to thej password directory but i dont know what directory to go to before the etc directory.