Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Root 1

0 0

i can't seem to execute any commands ( is something wrong with the executable)

:@

Admin from hell
0 0

No it works fine, Remember you must first connect with the given IP. From there find the pass, Where would you store the pass?

0 -1

mongel88 wrote: i can't seem to execute any commands ( is something wrong with the executable)

:@

There are limited commands because it's a simulation. Try the "help" command. That seems to help people out when they're confused at command line interfaces. Most of the time anyway.

0 0

rooting challenges are almost exactly like command prompt in the windows OS. learn how to get the ip to a web site and you can always type help to get much needed help in just about any thing

0 0

Do remember… help command will not work during live connection mode…

0 0

I literally just sat here for 20 minutes frustrated beyond belief over this. if you know where to look. and enter one command at a time, and how to print a file to the terminal screen then youll get it in seconds. very restrictive on commands though. Pm if you really cant get it ill push you in the right direction

0 0

All the rooting challenges are a pain in the ass.

hacker from home (;
0 0

if u write the command: "help" he call u which any commands u can write.