Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rooting 1 ALMOST!

0 0

Ok im in the ftp. Im pretty good with linux commands. ANyway im in the /etc/ file but i cant ./paswd. It wont let me. I tried chmod 777 passwd and chmod +x passwd. Nothing and i know you have to do it like chmod 777 passwd Because you cant have more than like 1 command per line. I need help >.> I also scanned.

0 0

Hey its working I have just checked.. you must know commend to read a text file try that in /etc

0 1

Gaurdian wrote: Ok im in the ftp. Im pretty good with linux commands. ANyway im in the /etc/ file but i cant ./paswd. It wont let me. I tried chmod 777 passwd and chmod +x passwd. Nothing and i know you have to do it like chmod 777 passwd Because you cant have more than like 1 command per line. I need help >.> I also scanned.

You're heading in the right direction, but I should inform you that while the chmod request is correct, it's not in numerical form.