Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 2 points

0 0

Not that I'm concerned about the points but I'm just curious. I got 50 points, instead of the 80 points. is it because I delete a few additional files? B)

0 0

Maybe accidently changed in the DB rollback?

0 0

Yeah. Still i don't see how it could just "accidently" get changed to 50, unless adding a new challenge and points got mixed up in values(db or whatever)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Yeah. Still i don't see how it could just "accidently" get changed to 50, unless adding a new challenge and points got mixed up in values(db or whatever) Adding a new challenge is actually much more complex than it should be, and that is quite possible.[/quote]

I know. :p

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Yeah. Still i don't see how it could just "accidently" get changed to 50, unless adding a new challenge and points got mixed up in values(db or whatever) Adding a new challenge is actually much more complex than it should be, and that is quite possible.[/quote]

I know. :p[/quote] You really don't :)[/quote]

How do you know? I know everything. Except why your mom still won't answer my phone calls. :P

0 0

Damn! i knew i shoulda spoofed it. :(

0 0

nice. It is going off topic. But then again isn't that your claim to fame?

Admin from hell
0 0

Like she spoofed her orgasms.

WHAT, I thought they were real. Well I guess I'm not the only one.

0 0

I would say you can't write this shit, but here it is. :)

EDIT: in terms of like scripts and thngs like that, not rules……for people who don't, ah whatever.