Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting challenge 1 brain damage

0 0

hey peeps listen i have literally tried about everything in this challenge but i can only access ezekiels server and thats as far as i can go except for going back files but how the hell do i pull the lists on the file directories i have read the other posts but nothing seems to work not even cat, ls, dir please may someone help me out.

thanks in advance

0 0

Study more on how to use the shell ;)

0 0

You can't make a mistake on this one while in the ftp or it will disconnect you. And you also can't do two cd's at once like cd /home/root/blah blah… it has to be one at a time like cd .., cd .., cd home. Hope that made sense. And also learn the linux filesystem, it would make this a lot easier.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

sycogrim wrote: i have read the other posts but nothing seems to work

I dont think you have. People ask the same questions about this challenge all the time and they all get the same answers. I've given clues about this challenge a number of times. If you had really looked at the other threads you would have found all that you need to solve this challenge.

0 0

hey pp im back again at this challenge i thought i would go and learn for a while before coming back to the rooting challenges :p but i have just been going through the posts and im seriously trying alot of stuff i know ls does not work when i move back from /home/ezekiel until im left with / am i supposed to be using the cat function… i just dont get it…. funny enough it took me like 10min to get right to the point where i cannot list a dir or use any other functions or atleast the program wont let me use specific commands

Pls may someone PM me with a little help or advice… i can even show you proof of what i have done…

tks

0 0

You can pm me if you want…

0 0

Cyph3rHell wrote: You can pm me if you want…

Hey cypher YGPM ;)

0 0

sorry for not replying immediately… was busy… check your inbox.