Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 1 again lol

0 0

well ive been trying the first rooting message for awile

and so far i nmaped. and connect to it threw ftp

ive tried some linux codes just keep geting logged out

can someone please pm me so help lol :D:D:D:D

0 0

I take it you know exactly what you want to do but it doesn't work. Here's an idea: try to complete this challenge using the most steps as you possibly can.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

yeah, each command you enter can only do one thing. for example, you can't do cd ../dir, you would have to do cd .. cd dir

0 0

well ive tried cd and dir and ls

but it just logs me out :vamp::xx:

Greyhat in Training
0 0

ynori7 wrote: yeah, each command you enter can only do one thing. for example, you can't do cd ../dir, you would have to do cd .. cd dir

@austinator… Good hint by ynori7

Plus try help to find out what other commands can be used.

0 0

the best hint I can give is take it step by step and the password is a file, NOT a folder so don't cd it, open it.

Admin from hell
0 0

This may come across wrong but how can anyone not get these challenges right off. Learn basic unix and command prompt.

0 0

Yeah, well, it's a bit silly when people seem to think that COMMANDS and UTILITIES are "codes". Fucking shit.

It's like the kids at my school, that think an IP address is a "code" and a line of VB is a "code" and a batch script is "code" and codeycodecodecode.

Fuck. I'm pissed. Sorry.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

austinator wrote: well ive tried cd and dir and ls

but it just logs me out :vamp::xx:

you have to use cd, so it obviously works. dont bother with ls, you're supposed to already know where you're going. dir is a windows command, not unix, so dont expect it to work. i used cd dir as an example, and dir was short for directory since cd means 'change directory'.

0 0

Zer0Man wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: yeah, each command you enter can only do one thing. for example, you can't do cd ../dir, you would have to do cd .. cd dir

@austinator… Good hint by ynori7

Plus try help to find out what other commands can be used.[/quote]

help doesn't work for me..

0 0

damn this one is pissing me off

i need some help

every command i type once im logged in to the ftp i get connection lost

can i please pm someone with what im trying?? :angry:

0 0

you can pm me if you want..

0 0

PM sent