Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rooting 3 SAM Cracker

0 0

I have tried a few different Hash Crackers to get the Pass for this mission and I haven't seem to come up with the correct password. I usually would figure it out, but one of the challenges on this site is to have so many post. So if you would like to Leave a good Hash Cracker for this Mission go for it!

:evil:

0 0

Power wrote: I have tried a few different Hash Crackers to get the Pass for this mission and I haven't seem to come up with the correct password. I usually would figure it out, but one of the challenges on this site is to have so many post. So if you would like to Leave a good Hash Cracker for this Mission go for it!

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/root_3-62-10574_0.html

Try that post for possible solutions… and a few unexpected laughs. The rooting challenges are dreadfully simple here, so you shouldn't need much help.

0 0

I tried it I kept getting an error but I will try it again. Thanks :evil:

0 0

Go to milw0rm and click search. Then insert the hash. I "think" its in there.

0 0

I get this every time at Milworm

code incorrect. Back

I am not sure if it I put in the wrong security code.. I have tried case sensitive and lower case with the security code and I tried MD5 and the LM Option for cracking the hash and the same error comes up each time.

I also tried on the search.. It just comes up blank…

:(
80 120

I bruteforced it using Cain and Abel… Definitely not the best option, but it worked.

0 0

I ran Cain 12 hours and it never found it so I gave up there.

0 0

theres a lot of online crackers which will return faster results

0 0

Mil0worm finally cracked it after my 500th time trying it.. i guess my cpu was being stuborn or the site was … Either way I owned it!:evil:

thanks for the help heh