Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rooting 1.. i just get disconnected..

0 0

So i know how to get into his computer.. When I've connected to him, i get that "Welcome to ezekiels *** server.. current directory is /home/ezekiel"

Now, whatever i do i get a "Connection Lost…", I can't even get the help command to work

0 0

I got the same thing but I'm already in the ***/ directory, but everything I have tried to open the ****** file doesn't work and it disconnects me… Can someone help plz:xx:

0 0

hey, ppl, I can't give you a direct spoiler so I will give you just a little hint, in that chall you can move just from one directory to another (one by one, not over more like ** /blabla/blabla, just ** dir or ** ..) and if you are in that directory as you said (t), then think about command which is used to read from files and print it on screen

I hope there aren't too much spoilers…

0 0

Thanks for reply, but I tried the unix cmd for viewing a file, for example **t FILE, but it didn't work… What must I do???

0 0

You only need to view one file. This challenge is very specific with input. If you get D/Ced you typed the wrong thing or tried to do the wrong thing.

0 0

How many of these threads have to be made before one of them gets stickied in the Rooting forum? Every time someone asks a question about Rooting 1, it is this exact one.