Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Root 3

0 0

Ok so i have gotten to the 1/2 way point and am currently look for a file to decrypt the hash…..my point is, i dont kno if i use an outside program to decrypt the hash or find a program inside the program?

0 0

cant remember exactly but i think you crack it yourself. Just google the hash or try milw0rm.

0 0

Once you get the hash.. just google for an online hash cracker and you can crack it in seconds.

0 0

inzel wrote: Once you get the hash.. just google for an online hash cracker and you can crack it in seconds.

or just google the hash which usually works for me if its a common hash.

0 0

That could work too. But when you know where to go for a cracker.. it will help much more in the future.

0 0

thats cool, i was just wondering, i already went ahead and cracked the hash, but if it was solvable without an outside source i was gonna do it that way also to better learn how to root.

0 0

NecroCell13 wrote: thats cool, i was just wondering, i already went ahead and cracked the hash, but if it was solvable without an outside source i was gonna do it that way also to better learn how to root.

right, cause this had SO much to do with rooting.

0 0

haha people like you, lesser, make me laugh. i used to be just like u to, making smart arse comments towards a person's quest of learning. Did u even read the fact that it had to do with root 3. anyway man, snap into reality and learn to love the questions people ask instead of criticize them, cuz wen u criticize them all you are doing is shutting yourself down.

0 0

no but it really had nothing to do with rooting.

0 0

i know, lol, I really do. But i just don't like people on here being so negative for people with legitimate questions. I dont know. Some people could care less, but I do.

0 0

Agree with negitivity is dumb also agree that hash cracking doesnt have a great deal to do with rooting =P

0 0

NecroCell13 wrote: haha people like you, lesser, make me laugh. i used to be just like u to, making smart arse comments towards a person's quest of learning. Did u even read the fact that it had to do with root 3. anyway man, snap into reality and learn to love the questions people ask instead of criticize them, cuz wen u criticize them all you are doing is shutting yourself down.

A legitimate question? Are you fucking joking me?

[nightmare] First of all, if you're going to bring up an argument with me, at least try to conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't suggest a whiny twelve year old behind his mother's keyboard. Use FULL words and COMPLETE sentences.

Making smart arse comments to your "quest of learning"? Have you EVER "rooted" anything?

To clarify, have you EVER been on someone elses machine, as root, without them knowing, and were able to keep it that way?

Have you EVER done ANYTHING with computer security beyond the simulated bullshit they feed you here?

Because if you can't answer positively to those, you need to SHUT your FUCKING mouth, and learn to not speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: Adressing the "love people's questions rather then hate, etc" bullshit.

I wasn't even adressing anyone's question in the thread. It's common knowledge on these boards that I take issue with the rooting challenges, because of how FAKE they are.

You know why I criticize people so much on these boards? Because everyone posts shit. Big steaming piles of fucking cow-shit-garbage.

Point me to any decent post within the last month or two, I guarantee you won't be able to find one.

Everyone whines about "challenges", jabbers on about "mentoring", and, just like you, starts SPEWING PARAGRAPHS about things they DON'T UNDERSTAND. [/nightmare]

So, to return to the point, you're a fucking idiot.

And this makes me realize, that I'm done with this place. I know a lot of you will be glad to hear that, and that's fine with me.

I'll prepare my goodbye thread, peace.

0 0

dude, you are just an angry person, but it's ok, i understand

0 0

NecroCell13 wrote: dude, you are just an angry person, but it's ok, i understand

Please, just stop talking. Have you met me?

Do you know that I smiled and laughed as I wrote that last post? That I giggle as I type this even now?

I'm a faceless entity. So don't try to fucking put a face on me.

0 0

No, you use a decrypter built-in.

0 0

NecroCell13 wrote: dude, you are just an angry person, but it's ok, i understand

Whats up Bossman… I think he's just misunderstood. He isn't like us. we think between the lines. He thinks… Give me the answers cause i'm a loser. His name is lesser due to the fact that he is a lesser man then my 5 year old cousin, Jack… or your borother on everclear… No wait, your brother on everclear is smarter than that.

0 0

no dude , hes cool, we worked it all out.

0 0

IguanaDen wrote: Whats up Bossman… I think he's just misunderstood. He isn't like us. we think between the lines. He thinks… Give me the answers cause i'm a loser. His name is lesser due to the fact that he is a lesser man then my 5 year old cousin, Jack… or your borother on everclear… No wait, your brother on everclear is smarter than that.

Think between the lines? You don't even think. My handle is one of many synonyms for lucifer, but you're clearly too much of a tool to actually try to figure out what it means.

Go back to building your myspace page, assfuck. It's all you'll ever be good for.

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

LOL lesser

JAH

0 0

the morning star! the light-bearer.