Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

rooting 1

0 0

this sucks, i must be stupid or something… ok, i have scanned with nmap, and i have got ftp> to appear on the screen but i just can't figure out the command to connect with Ezekiels box. any help would be appreciated

0 0

you can pm me with what you have if you want

nobody
0 0

Just type help after you use ftp. You will see what command to use.

0 0

ok i've used help but i've already tried the open command… am i missing something? i've tried tons of combinations including open port21 open port 21 open port21/tcp open port 21/tcp and i have read some articles on rooting 1 so i have also tried opens port21 opens port 21 opens port21/tcp opens port 21/tcp none of these work… what am i missing??

nobody
0 0

just use 'open'

0 0

YAY! ty flame dances around computer

0 0

its not like there are more than one port for good old ftp..

0 0

ok now it's getting irritating, everytime i attempt to change the directory it loses connection… i've been trying to use cd but i might not have the right syntax, could someone help with the syntax??

nobody
0 0

Every time you used wrong syntax it will be disconnected. Not all will work because its just simulation.

0 0

yeah these are uber simulated. you gotta do EXACTLY as it is ready to accept or it will disconnect. quite unrealistic, but youll get there pretty soon. just keep trying.

0 0

Theres more than one way to CD…what are they. try them