Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rooting 3 makes me cry :(

0 0

Well, I got too the folder contacting the s** file

But i cant open/download it.. Anyone got any hints for me?

0 0

Did you find the "cracking" file? If not, have a look around…

0 0

Well you can find the sam file but you also have to find the "Secret program" that allows you to open it from on the same machine as the sam file. Just browse around you'll eventually find it , theres not alot of files that your allowed access to in this simulation, from there its just all knowing the basic DOS commands.

0 0

hello please help me i found encryption but how to decrypt it please help

0 0

hello please help me i found encryption but how to decrypt it please help

0 0

you can pm me if you want some help

You Like this!
90 0

bullet wrote: hello please help me i found encryption but how to decrypt it please help

well first you need the program first to extract the sam file. the some command to get the hash. If you need help, you can pm me.

0 0

/help should be ur new bff when it comes to rooting:D

0 0

once you have the encryption you need to decrypt it to obtain the passwd. look at the encryption…..look famila in any way. maby an online decryptor might be of more help than a dictionary base attack ;)

0 0

once you have the encryption you need to decrypt it to obtain the passwd. look at the encryption…..look famila in any way. maby an online decryptor might be of more help than a dictionary base attack ;)

0 0

Are we supposed to have access to the program files and the Dev-Cpp?

cause for me logically a program file would likely be in program files however I cannot get into that directory. nor the Dev-Cpp

ya nm, apparently i was putting caps in the right places and it wouldn't accept it. go figure

0 0

Bernardca wrote: Are we supposed to have access to the program files and the Dev-Cpp?

cause for me logically a program file would likely be in program files however I cannot get into that directory. nor the Dev-Cpp

ya nm, apparently i was putting caps in the right places and it wouldn't accept it. go figure

If you program with visual studio programs, think. Where does Visual Studio save your projects? which is the default directory?

btw… yeah, no caps locks are needed there

0 0

kevin m.? hahahahah i wonder what they are hinting at?

Banned
0 0

teh-navigator wrote: kevin m.? hahahahah i wonder what they are hinting at?

Don't necro old threads, please.