Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Patching 4

0 0

This is the last one I have left, and I just have a few questions to make a few things clearer. I have an idea of what the exploit is, I just need to know how I'm supposed to count the lines. Should I be excluding the spaces or what? I enjoyed the rest of these, but this one would be much easier if it were in the same format as the others. Thanks for any help.:happy:

0 0

I haven't done it yet, but I'm pretty sure you count the blank lines.

0 0

All I will have to say about this one is, think of the last few basics, and if you have beaten that basic, then what should come to mind, is where that part of the code is exploited, then look there in the patching chall, and you will see the scenario like the basic that I am talking about. Now you just have to patch it.

0 0

yeah, this challenge really isn't as hard as it looks…it's a pretty common exploit with a pretty simple patch :)

.:The French Ninja:.
0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: I have an idea of what the exploit is, I just need to know how I'm supposed to count the lines. Should I be excluding the spaces or what? I enjoyed the rest of these, but Thanks for any help.:happy:

Count the blank lines. But "this one would be much easier if it were in the same format as the others." I'm not agree with you …. that's very simply if you know maths :D …