Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Backdoor closing app, anyone willing to aid?

0 0

i have an idea for a program that scans for possible openings to netcat, RATs and other backdoors, redirects its own output down these pipes instead of stdout and stdin, and attempts to exploit the backdoors themselves and close the connection. at the moment this is only an idea, and i am currently auditing netcat src code, just wondering does anyone have any comments/suggestions to make or even ideas/offers to help? :D

[e]and before anyone says it, im not going whitehat, if this pulls off it will be closed source and distributed to a few people including anyone who helps out. blackhat 4 life ^1

1. /e 

Banned
0 0

The whole thing was, okay. But when you edited in the hat part you lost me.

0 0

well that was just a spur of the moment thing ^^

idk what ill do with it if it comes off tbh. might open-source it to keep SKs at bay.

0 0

Fuck man, hats are shit. I am not white hat or blackhat and I am certainly not greyhat.

I believe in different philosophy.

Just my dolla

0 0

everyone has their own opinion. now, what do you think of the theory behind the app kaksii? think itl work?

0 0

well, I always say, 'why not'.

Give it a go.