Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

logging system activity

0 0

hi, i need some program to log system activity, time of login users, which programs they run, which websites they looks, i want have informations about activiti on my computer, can you help me which program is good for this, thanks

0 0

Well if it's a Windows pc you can already use the build-in logs. They aren't very detailed though.

Don't really know an alternative. Never had the urge to do this on my personal laptop :P

0 0

yes it is on windows, only way which i found is keyloggers, but i want some administration tool if exist some program for this, or only way is keyloggers

0 0

keyghost and a proxy. That's how I do it.

The keyghost gives me every key press and my proxy records all web activity. Even if they bypass the proxy I still get every keystroke. Usually, the proxy catches what I need.

0 0

umm I used to use Actual Spy i think its called worked pretty good…took screen shots….keystrokes aim sessions websites visited and even if i wanted it could email me all the results and it has a nice ghost mode…but im not forsure on that name….