Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

administrator is hacking

0 0

At my job, i was sitting down with the networking tech… and he told me he had a packet sniffer, also he gave me the name of the sniffer and told me he would get passwords from peolple around the work place… scary because there are over 100 users.. HOW CAN I STOP HIM FROM GETTING MY E-mail PASSWORDS, and stuff….. IS THERE A WAY THAT I COULD ENCRYP ME INFORMATION TO FEEL SAVE WHEN I LOG INTO MY HBH ACCOUNT OR E-MAILS..

0 0

Well, I already sent you a pm describing a possibility of how he is doing it but I guess I will explain again:

Well, the way he is probably getting packets is using ARP poison routing, which is he is acting as your router, so before the information you type into say a login, goes to the internet, it goes to him in the form of packets. He then gets either a decrypted form of a password, but sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, it is just plaintext. So, as long as you have a password that has like 2 uppercase characters, some symbols and is at least 7 characters long, he can get your password, but, he probably won't be able to decrypt it.

If you follow what I told him, you should be good.

0 0

Or just snitch him to your boss, that could always work

0 0

White Kiz wrote: Or just snitch him to your boss, that could always work

or just not be a little bitch. try using torpark to bypass his arp poisining, that may work. All else fails hack him back.

0 0

Or, find out where he lives and do some deliverance on his ass!

0 1

bigggnick wrote: try using torpark to bypass his arp poisining, that may work.

i believe that will as all your info you send is encrypted with SSL. so when he sniffs your packets all he'll see is a bunch of encyrpted data.

problem is, TorPark can be very slow as it connects to 6 nodes each can vary in location, if all your nodes are in your country it will be fine, but if you got a node in australia, one in china, one in europe etc.. then it can be very slow to use.

take into account this will only work for internet activities in your browser (HTTP / HTTPS).

He will still be able to sniff any emails you send via outlook etc.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: He will still be able to sniff any emails you send via outlook etc.

Unless you download the actual Tor program and set outlook to use that

0 0

[CTRL+ALT+DEL] and "End Process" all the suspicious looking processes.

In your case, since you know the name of the sniffer, google for the name of the process it runs with and kill it's tree.

If you want to learn MORE (and possibly challenge yourself), try taking over the sniffers around the network. ;)