Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Firewalls!

0 0

ok, i just wanna start by saying if this is somewhere else, sorry for posting this because i didnt find it. anyway. i was wondering, i dont have a firewall installed right now and im tired of using zonealarm, does anyone have any suggestions on what i could use. either free or not, doesnt matter( although id prefer free :) ) thanks. the don

0 0

if you want a really BADASS firewall and have the money go with the Cisco ASA 5505. its a hardware firewall that will come out 3 quarter of this year. i was at a competition this last weekend and they let us use those as "beta testing and marketing"…… wow……

we were the only team that new what we were doing with a firewall and set it up so secure that nothing on our servers got hacked….amazing piece of equipment, awesome interface….cisco provides another great product :)

i use a hardware firewall so i dont know of any good software ones out there, i have the basic microsoft windows one on my computer and the mcaffee one that came with my dell, but since my hardware firewall holds up so well i havent bothered with any of that stuff