Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

God Box

0 0

Hey yall. I was wondering if any of yall have heard of a God Box, I believe thats the name of it The IT guy at my school threatened to put a god box into our network. I guess what it does is checks your mac address every min. or so to make sure your in your account and not someone elses? But im not quite sure, i was wondering if any of yall have heard of a god box and might be able to tell me what it is, and does. Or if any of yall have these things at your schools.

0 0

I had never heard of it, but i looked ob google, but i couldnt find anything, i will keep looking………..

checking your mac address wouldnt see if you were logged on as someone else, it would just say hwat computer you were logged into, which if your network is configured right you can see anyway…….

0 0

Definition of: God Box

An extremely flexible and integrated network device that provides switching, routing and multiplexing capabilities. Designed for carrier use, a God Box is capable of supporting legacy systems as well as new technologies through software. Many God Box features are available in existing products, while many envision even more flexible and more integrated devices in the future. See multiservice switch and MSAP.

0 0

Where did you get that from ^? I tried wikipedia but couldnt find anything……

0 0

Yes, where did you find that because i couldnt find anything.