Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

whats the use of a "transparent" proxy its the only kind that work for me all others dont display pages http://proxy4free.com/ thanks.

Banned
0 0

Helps to load pages faster.

tor.eff.org try it, its better.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

thank you

0 0

tor = death. i installed it a bit ago and since then have not been able to load a single page while its on… blocking my internet access wasnt exactly what i was looking for. gonna mess around with it for a bit… as well as trying to get it to work i've been doing some work off-line too from the time i've installed it i have begun to get a delay time between when i click/ type and when it actually happens. even as im writing this the words stop appearing on the screen and i keep going and they all just pop up a bit later. its pretty annoying. do i have to change the default port for it or something?

0 0

disabling tor but leaving privoxy on seems to work. is privoxy what im actually looking for or what?

0 0

maybe try viewing the network on the systray icon and dbl clicking a ip that is near your home.

0 0

messed around its working great now and i love it.

Banned
0 0

Set your proxy settings socks 4

then set proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port 9050

That works

Bl4ckC4t