Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

staying anonymous

0 0

To help me stay anonymous on the web I use tor and privoxy,but when I telnet A mail server it says,"hello 192.168.0.0".How do I stay anonymous while using cmd prompt?Do I use a proxy?If so how can I configure it to work with cmd?Thanks in advanced:)

Banned
0 0

a-hack wrote: To help me stay anonymous on the web I use tor and privoxy,but when I telnet A mail server it says,"hello 192.168.0.0".How do I stay anonymous while using cmd prompt?Do I use a proxy?If so how can I configure it to work with cmd?Thanks in advanced:)

you can use a shell account OR use putty with a proxy.

Simple as that.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Thanks alot bl4ckc4t

0 0

rumor has it proxies have logs and if nessacary u can be tracked through them. true or not?

0 0

ya if the website you hacked wants to buy the logs from the proxy site then ya, or the feds will get it for free.

0 0

tonzofgunz25 wrote: rumor has it proxies have logs and if nessacary u can be tracked through them. true or not?

Yes it's true. But that's very uncommon. There is a certain difference between hacking another persons homepage and defacing microsoft.com ;)

0 0

You can even spoof the x-forwardered-for header!! Altought not all proxyes send this header and a lot of proxies are anonymous. However im agree whit Uber0n, if u hack important sites like micro$oft……you can only make hard their life passing from many points around the world. Or even launching your attack from a server you hacked before so you can del your ip from this server and stay anonymous.