Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Recruiting Penitration Testers

The Manager
0 0

I am looking for a group of dedicated Penitration Testers to give my CMS base a run through for security flaws that could cause problems in the future.

To apply fill out the following:

Name: Age: Past Experience in Penitration Testing: Methods used for testing: Email Address: Time available for penitration test:

A choice will be made shortly.

Thank you in advance,

0 0

Name: mozzer/ Simon Age: 15 Past Experience in Penetration Testing: General Hacking Methods used for testing: I use a systematic test of all obvious points of access Email Address: mozzerhbh@googlemail.com Time available for penitration test: Dunno, quite a lot

0 0

ya me, tancurrom, system, cheese, dragon, and flash = Fixed before Hacked, will be glad to aldar :D

0 0

I could go and take a look.. I am pretty good in finding xss-exploits

Just gimme a PM for my personal info =)

0 0

Name: Uber0n Age: 17 Past Experience in Penitration Testing: Various smaller sites and servers Methods used for testing: Everything I know. Email Address: ***@hotmail.com Time available for penitration test: Varies, but most probably evenings.

The Manager
0 0

Good to see the people interested in this challenge. This is mostly for security testing on my site and to get my CMS out of infancy. I am constantly working on this system since my server crashed.

I have improved the login script by 1000% since the crash but in doing this I have had no time to code any further :P

I will get back to people later this week.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you to all the people who took an interest in the testing. As of right now I am pulling my site to do a full recode and it will be released again when my CMS is completed at least to a point of usability.

I am sorry for the trouble but the testers who did test will be thanked greatly. I hope to hear from you guys more later when I have the new AldarHawk CMS running. If all goes well I may even make it a free software ;) of course my own special encryptions will be left out to basic ones :-D do not want everyone knowing my encryption methods.