Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Port forwarding for PC in a school

0 0

Does anyone know if its possible to port forward (without the knowledge of the admin) to a PC in a school?

I'm asking since I am an addict to Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and a handfull of other PC games that require port forwarding… I cannot think of any method to do this, and I'm desperate to play it even when I'm not at home (I will be leaving in a dorm next fall, hence why I'm asking).

Social Engineering the admins will not work, by the way, because they are strictly told to block gaming ports. Any help would be great!

The Manager
0 0

If you are talking about playing in your Dorm room i would be cary surprised if they block the ports there. If you are talking about playing in class there are always ways around it (make the game THINK that you are using a differnt port for instance) and then you can bypass them that way.

To tell the truth try to keep your head in school while actually IN class. Trust me on this :P

0 0

korg wrote: Try using this http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm. I've used it and it works bitchin';)

One minute problem.

You would be altering the router confirguation.

The admin would know.

Your rear.

The barbie.

Anywho, like AldarHawk said, you could probably use a loopback to your PC on 127.0.0.1 and have it work that way.